Thursday, November 24, 2011
1. Husband - He's the photo taker and appreciates how writing is such a joy in my life.
2. Sons - They are proud that I do my own thing as a writer.
3. Health - I can travel, write, garden and exercise. I'm so thankful for those gifts.
4. Friends - Many of them, to include most of you, are almost as anxious as I am to see the book released.
5. Income to pay bills - In this economy, enough said about that.
6. Nature - It makes me feel like a whole person. Garden, chickens, lake, trees, birds, you name it.
7. Freedom - I have the freedom to write, the freedom to write what I want to write. Some don't.
8. Dixie - My dachshund passed away a month ago now, but I'm thankful I had such a long and loving life with her. I still miss hearing her little toenails tick-tick-tick on the hardwood floors.
9. Home - I love my place in the country. Solitude, nature and peace. Sigh.
10. A Higher Power - He created me for some strange reason, and hopefully I can make his plan come together before I'm out of here.